The ICT and Media Team of CuNovus is being consisted from well experienced professionals possessing considerable programming skills (C, C++, C#, JAVA, MATLAB) and extended knowledge of web technologies such as MySQL, Net Framework (ASP.Net, Visual Basic, HTML5, etc.). Our personnel team has an overall 7 years experience in a number of relevant activities within EU Funded projects (FP7, CIP, Eurostars, Erasmus Plus, Europe for Citizens, Justice Calls, RPF funded programmes).
Main areas of interest for Dept. include Cloud Computing, e-Inclusion, e-Government, e-health, e-Learning, Neural networks, Medical Informatics and Semantic Analysis of social media content.
The experience of our ICT and Media Dept. concentrates on a variable of skills, the most noticeable of which are:
– Expertise in Software Engineering Methods and Architectures applied especially to the fields of Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, Context-Aware & Adaptive Systems, Automatic Deployment & Dynamic Configuration.
– Research, application of design specifications techniques and development of Web Platforms integrating multifunctional modules like content submission systems with syndication features, dashboards as linkable hotspots with social sharing functionalities, and awareness channels.
– Vast Experience in the development of SaaS platforms through all the project lifecycle (evaluation. planning, design, deploying, testing, integrating, support).
– Apply appropriate modeling techniques to understand the context and scope of the business processes/functions and the supporting information systems.
– Experience developing and extending development tools.
– Planning, implementation and operation of technical infrastructures required for storage, processing and semantic content analysis of social networks, using automated deployment tools.
– Development of mobile applications (iOS, Android and Windows).
– Business modelling, planning and exploitation of R &D results.
– Requirement elicitation (stakeholder interviews, questionnaires, focus group), data flow diagrams, activity diagrams, uses case definition, software prototypes production.
– Data Analysis (Quantitative /Qualitative analysis/Feedback gathering, Interpretation of results/Preparation of reports)
– Testing & Evaluation (test case planning, evaluation planning, software quality assurance, usability testing, evaluation conduction, evaluation analysis with end users).
– Risk analysis
– Feasibility studies (Technical, economic and operational)
– Preparation of training materials and guidelines such as presentations, manuals for training the users of the tested service. Collecting feedback, evaluation of trainings and extraction of conclusions.